FREE EYFS downloads for preschool, nursery
￼According to the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage,
“The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) sets the standards that all early years providers must meet to ensure that children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. It promotes teaching and learning to ensure children’s ‘school readiness’ and gives children the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress through school and life.”
Here at TEAL, we’re very keen to see that children get in to those all-important hand washing habits that will serve them well in later life as soon as possible.
Worksheets to educate and entertain!
Below you will find links to a number of PDF documents that will help to educate and entertain the children in your care: they all have a hand washing theme. They are free to use and distribute for everyone. Keep coming back – more will be added from time to time!
We hope that you have many hours of happy learning!
The three prime areas
2) Physical development
- How to wash your hands – separate, step by-step A4 posters
3) Personal, social and emotional development
- “I can wash my hands after going to the toilet” certificate
- “I can wash my hands before eating” certificate
The four specific support areas
- The a-z lower case alphabet
- The A-Z upper case alphabet
- Subtraction: two pages of challenges
- Numbers 0 – 10
- Counting in 2s, 2 – 12
3) Understanding the world
- Parts of the body
- Names of clothes
4) Expressive arts and design
- Colour mixing investigation work sheets
- Kiddiwash Kids colouring-in work sheets