FREE EYFS downloads for preschool, nursery
￼According to the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage,
“Every child deserves the best possible start in life and the support that enables them to fulfil their potential. Children develop quickly in the early years and a child’s experiences between birth and age five have a major impact on their future life chances.”
Here at TEAL, we’re very keen to see that children get in to those all-important hand washing habits that will serve them well in later life as soon as possible.
Worksheets to educate and entertain!
Below you will find links to a number of PDF documents that will help to educate and entertain the children in your care: they all have a hand washing theme. They are free to use and distribute for everyone. Keep coming back – more will be added from time to time!
We hope that you have many hours of happy learning!
- The a-z lower case alphabet
- The A-Z upper case alphabet
- Numbers 0 – 10
- Counting in 2s, 2 – 12
Understanding the world
- Parts of the body
- Names of clothes
Expressive arts and design
- Colour mixing investigation work sheets
- Kiddiwash Kids colouring-in work sheets
- How to wash your hands – separate, step by-step A4 posters
Personal, social and emotional development
- “I can wash my hands after going to the toilet” certificate
- “I can wash my hands before eating” certificate