Hand washing is the most important lesson a child can learn
Teaching hand washing to children is vital.
It is therefore most important that head teachers at preschool and nursery facilities are aware of the key facts – so TEAL have complied a list of five of the most important things to consider.
- One hand has 200 million bacteria per square inch.
- Hand gels don’t eliminate the spread of all germs and illnesses.
- Hygienic hand-wash training is an essential lifetime skill.
- 11.4 million school days are lost each year through illness.
- The best – and most effective – form of hand washing is provided by running warm water and soap.
Mobile sinks for younger children
Hand washing is the most important lesson a child can learn and acquiring it is an essential lifelong skill.
The Kiddiwash range of warm water hand wash units are perfect for smaller hands – and are ideal where a portable solution is required.